Effort-free method to use Android as mouse and keyboard
The best part about Android is that it is open for all kind of customization. And we have already published a lot of tweaks and hacks related to PCs and Android. And today I’m headed for the same.
I’m going to introduce to an amazing trick from which you can convert your android into a keyboard and mouse.
Sometimes, our mouse or keyboard get damaged, and we lost control over our PC. So, this trick is the best alternative to this situation and these gadgets.
It is a great way of using your old Android smartphone like a pro. It’s a newly initiated method by me because we often misplace these devices and are forced buy new ones to lose our wallet.
We are going to do that by using an App called Remote Mouse. This App turns your Android smartphone into a wireless remote control for your computer. This App is developed by Remote Mouse and it is rated 4.1 stars on Google Playstore.
It includes many elegant features covering fully stimulated touch-pad, keyboard and different remote panels.
Also Read – 6 Best Game Hacking Apps For Android 2017 (Best Game Hackers)
Features of Remote Mouse –
There are many features of this App, but I have listed some key features of it.
1. Intelligent keyboard – the keyboard function has many features including numeric keyboard, multi-function keys, key combination input, remote typing with voice, etc.
2. Smart Mouse – the mouse function includes multi-touch gestures, trackpad, customizable interface, etc.
3. Ability to Shut Down, Restart, Sleep remotely.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Supports Android 4.0 and up, sized only 7 MB.
6. Adjust volume or change slides with device volume button.
And Much More…
1. Remote Mouse App for Android – Click here to Download.
2. Remote Mouse Server for PC – Click here to Download.
Both your PC/Laptop should be connected to the same WiFi network, or you can get one as a hotspot and connect other to it.
Below I have shared the steps you need to follow to use Android as mouse and keyboard.
Also Read – Best Offline Android Games To Play Without Internet 2017
Steps to use Android as mouse and keyboard –
1. First of all, Download & Install Remote Mouse App in your Android phone and then Install Remote Mouse Server on your PC from above-mentioned links.
2. Now open the Remote Mouse Server App and make sure you have followed the 3rd requirements properly.
3. Then open the Remote Mouse App on your Android phone, and it will start finding the name of the PC’s connected to your network. When it shows your PC’s name simply click on it, and you will be connected to your PC.
4. Then start moving your finger in your Android touch-screen, and your PC’s cursor will move together following your finger’s moments.
5. You can even use your Android phone’s sensor to move the cursor.
Below are the complete mouse gesture –
- Two finger scroll.
- Single tap for left-click.
- Double tap for right-click.
- Double click and drag to move a window.
6. Click on small keyboard icon which is located on the top left corner to use Android as a keyboard.
7. That’s it you are done. You have successfully used Android as mouse and keyboard.
Also Read – Top Best 1GB Games For Android 2017 [Exclusive]
Video Tutorial –
Thus, was the method to use Android as Mouse and keyboard. The guide will be very helpful for gamers who play multiplayer games. You can enjoy your games even more with your friends and family.
Ending the Article –
The method to use Android as mouse and keyboard is useful in many ways, or you can use your old Android phone as Wireless keyboard or mouse.
I have mentioned everything to master the method in a short time span of time. Just follow the instructions carefully to avoid any failures
So, hence was the post to use Android as mouse and keyboard by using Remote Mouse App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.