Control PC with Android – I know you all are using computers and laptops to access everything on the Internet and some of you even might be reading this article on your PCs and laptops. Now to prove and live tech fantasies a computer is necessary.
And more interestingly, these days as you may have already heard that developers are always coming up with something interesting to make your fantasies come true.
Here, especifically, in this article I have found out a very interesting way to connect your computer and smartphone in a way you never would have imagined in your wildest dreams.
We are going to teach you that how you can control your computer using your smartphone.
Don’t be confused what we are going to do here that we are sleekly converting your Android into a remote control to control your PC. Isn’t it interesting?
We are going do that by using an App called Chrome Remote Desktop. The developer of App is Google Inc. And this App is rated 4.3 stars on Google Playstore. It comes with material UI for best user experience. So let’s get started with this App.
Also Read – How To Change Font In Any Android Device [Easy Methods]
Features of Chrome Remote Desktop –
1. Securely access your computer from your Android device.
2. You can also access multiple computers.
3. Easy to use features.
And Many More…
Below are the steps that you need to follow to control PC with Android.
Steps to control PC with Android –
1. First of all, Download & Install the Chrome Remote Desktop App in your Android smartphone.
2. Open the App, there you will see a “My Computer” option and below there will be your Google account which you have to log in your device.
3. Now open Google Chrome in your PC and Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
Thus, an extension will be added to your chrome and you will now see Chrome App Launcher in your Taskbar.
4. At last, In Chrome App Launcher you will see Chrome Remote Desktop icon click on it. Now the Installation process will start and just move forward with the steps.
5. Now you have to set a pin for Remote Computer Share, after that enable the feature. Now its time to go to your mobile again, there in the App you have to click on refresh and you will see your PC in the list.
6. Click in the bar then enter your pin and now you can access your computer screen.
7. That’s it you are done, now you can do anything in your PC using your smartphone. Now would be easily tweak your PC by using your Android.
Thus, was the method to control PC with Android
Also Read – How To Transfer Files from Android To PC Without USB Cable [Wireless]
Being said that, you may have some second thoughts about Chrome Desktop and at your side you’re right. Any Application or extension can’t be trusted blindly.
I want to assure you guys that Chrome Desktop is definitely a trustworthy App which has garnered great reviews on Google Playstore as well as from most of its users. So, no more second thoughts and just enjoy the method to do some awesome things.
Ending the Article –
There are many Apps available on internet to control PC with android but I have found Chrome Remote Desktop as option to perform this task. We have covered all things related to Chrome Remote Desktop but still If you are looking for an alternative then give a try to TeamViewer.
I am sure that this article will be very useful for all you guys and the method and the application are both very unique and interesting.
So, hence was the post to control PC with Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.